Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I Need More Of


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/meme created by The Broke & the Bookish. Here we list our top ten picks for the topic.

This week's topic is:
Top Ten Authors I've Read Only One Book from but NEED to Read More


Kasie West
I freaking LOVED Pivot Point and I think Kasey is an incredible writer. I really need to read Split Second ASAP as well as a few of her other books that I have.

Ann Aguirre
I picked up Ann's first NA book, I Want it That Way, at BEA and when I read it, I was hooked. It was such a unique NA and the writing was phenomenal. I can't wait to read more by her.

Brenda Novak
I while ago, I read one of Brenda's Whisky Creek novels and I really enjoyed it. She is a great writer and I liked the characters and the plot. I'm looking forward to reading more of her Whiskey Creek novels.

Victoria Scott
I really enjoyed The Collector and I have The Liberator and Fire & Blood. I've heard amazing things about both so I definitely need to pick them up soon.

Chelsea Cameron
I have several of her books but I have only read one and I really enjoyed her writing and the characters she created so I'm ready to dig into another.

Gena Showalter
I did a group read of the first book in her Adult Paranormal series and I LOVED it. There are 11 books in that series alone and I am eager to read them all. Plus, her Alice in Zombieland series has amazing reviews too.

Trish Doller
I read her book, Something Like Normal, and found it well written and beautiful. I have Where the Stars Still Shine and have heard amazing things so I can't wait to read it.

Renee Peterson
I read the 3rd book in her Brothers of the Bayou series and really liked it. I got the other 2 books on sale and definitely need to read them soon.

JA Redmerski
I fell in love with The Edge of Never and I don't know why I still haven't read The Edge of Always or any of her other books yet but they are on my list.

Megan Thomason
When I first picked up her book, Daynight, I was pleasantly surprised by how good it was and how much I actually enjoyed the love triangle. I need to read Arbitrate soon because I'm dying to know what happens.


5 comments:

  1. I haven't tried Aguire's NA novels, but I adore her fantasy and steampunk. Showalter is hit or miss from me, I either love the tales or hate them. Great list of authors Chelsea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I've only read Pivot Point and The Collector from your list I'm going to have to check a lot of these out. Yay new authors to read :D Heard lots of good stuff about Alice in Zombieland and The Edge of Never, though, so they've already been on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any Ann aguirre yet!! I need to get on that, esp since I've been seeing so many people love her NA! Kasie West!! Me too!! Like seriously, why have i not gotten to split second yet?! Ohh yes, more gena showalter lords of the underworld! I LIKED alice in zombieland but it wasn't like a fave of mine - however I still want to continue the series so guess I liked it enough! I really really want to read trish doller. I haven't read any of her books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice list. I have yet to read Ann Aguirre or Kasie West. My picks are at
    http://videoclimbersvariations.blogspot.com/2014/09/top-ten-tuesday-ten-authors-i-have-only.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only read one JA Redmerski too and even worse I've never read Trish Doller despite owning two of her books. It's just so hard to make time for them all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, you have truly made my day! I love reading and discussing other's thoughts and ideas. Leave a link to your blog and I would love to stop by!