Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #7: The Forever of Ella & Micha

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly feature hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. The event highlights upcoming books we are biting our nails for.

This week's pick is: The Forever of Ella & Micha by Jessica Sorensen
Publisher: Forever
Expected Release: May 28, 2013



Ella and Micha have survived tragedy and heartbreak. When they're together, anything seems possible. But now they are thousands of miles apart, and managing their long distance relationship will put their love to the test.

Ella is back at school, trying hard not worry so much about her future. But with her father in and out of rehab, she's having a hard time making it through the days. All she wants is Micha by her side, but she refuses to let her problems get in the way of his dreams.

Micha spends his days touring the country with his band, but deep down he knows something is missing. Being away from Ella is harder than he thought it would be. He wants her closer to him-needs her with him. But he won't ask her to leave college, just to be with him.

The few moments they do spend together are intense and passionate, but it only makes it more difficult when they have to part. They know they want to be together, but is wanting something enough to get them to their forever?


____________________________

I absolutely loved The Secrets of Ella & Micha so I can't wait to get my hands on this one and see how their story continues. What are you waiting for this week?

12 comments:

  1. Great pick. I definitely need to check this one out.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The first book was great so I am super excited for this one too.

      Delete
  2. I can't believe we still have to wait over a month for this to come out. TOO LONG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I hate waiting so much :-( Kallie and Kayden doesn't come out until August!

      Delete
  3. I'm waiting for this one too! Requested it on netgalley but got rejected :(
    Waiting on Wednesday
    Books That Made Me Think

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-( That stinks! At least there is only 1 month left :-)

      Delete
  4. I haven't had the chance to read The Secrets of Ella and Micha but after all the positive reviews I've read, I plan on reading the book soon. I hope you enjoy reading this one when it comes out. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely read it! Jessica Sorensen's books are so good.

      Delete
  5. I still haven't read the first book, but I'm going to very soon. They sound really good and I love Jessica Sorensen's writing! Great pick
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend it, especially if you love Jessica Sorensen's writing. :-)

      Delete
  6. I like Jessica Sorenson a lot. This book looks really good too. I'm looking forward to this Saturdays post too. Please shoot me a message about this weekends subject.
    Bella's W.O.W

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fran! I emailed you about Saturday's post topic. :-)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, you have truly made my day! I love reading and discussing other's thoughts and ideas. Leave a link to your blog and I would love to stop by!