Wednesday, February 20, 2013

And so it begins...

I have always loved to read and have had a passion for it since I was young. Over the past several months, I have found myself with the opportunity to do more reading. When I got a Kindle, I found the ease of accessing new books made it easier to read a lot more. Whenever I finish a book, especially one that I become passionate about, I find myself wanting to discuss the book but never really having someone to talk to it about. I decided to start this blog as a way for me to discuss the books that I read and hopefully give notice to the wonderful authors who write them. For those who read the blog, I hope you find some inspiration to check out the books I discuss and the passion to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, you have truly made my day! I love reading and discussing other's thoughts and ideas. Leave a link to your blog and I would love to stop by!